|2016 PALM SPRINGS PRIDE PERFORMERS NEEDED
Greater Palm Springs Pride Entertainment Opportunities
Apply Now - Deadline is this week For scheduling and photos!
CLICK HERE FOR PERFORMER APPLICATION FORM
OR EMAIL BELLA FOR MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know Palm Springs was voted one of the 14 best Pride - Worldwide?
Greetings from BELLA DA BALL:
Hope you are having a great year. Hard to believe it is almost August.
The Greater Palm Springs Pride is only months away. The Festival and the Parade will both be held downtown Palm Springs again this year. And, the festival will be a FREE admission event again!
Touching base with you about your interest in performing at Greater Palm Springs Pride on the Cabaret Stage. It will be located somewhere on or near Palm Canyon (layout plans still being finalized).
The Greater Palm Springs Pride dates are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 1-2-3-4-5-6.
Festival hours tentatively will be Saturday, November 5, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday, November 6, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The parade on Sunday will start further north on Palm Canyon and end near Amado and the Hyatt. This will also be one of the main entrances to the Festival.
Please let everyone you know what the days are for this year's festival and parade and that it will be a free event!
Now, onto specifics about possibly performing at Palm Springs Pride. Please review and answer and email back to me. Please feel free to forward this to other potential entertainers. All responses are subject to review and consideration. Thank you!
1. Please let me know if you are interested in appearing at the Greater Palm Springs Pride. If so, continue onto the following questions:
2. Do you have a preference of Saturday or Sunday?
3. If time is available both days, would you like to appear both days?
4. Do you have a preference of approximate appearance time?
No guarantees on exact time.
5. Will you bring CD's/flash drive with your songs? Or will you have musical equipment? (keyboard, guitar, band). If equipment, you provide and set-up must be quick and easy.
6. All song content, stage attire, stage presence should be G-rated as this is an outside event, open to all ages, open to public. Musical numbers should be under four minutes each.
7. Only one person back-stage (if needed) per entertainer as quick dresser. Non-entertainers do NOT remain back stage.
8. No smoking at any time on stage or dressing room.
9. All CD's/flash drives must be presented to DJ/sound and/or cabaret manager a minimum of 45 minutes before your stage time. Please allow time for parking, walking, etc.
10. All schedules are approximate and performers need to be flexible if they are requested on stage prior to their planned start time or if coordinator deems a later start necessary.
11. Entertainers may sell their CD's/souvenirs on the side table.
12. Length of performance time is subject to review and set-up by cabaret coordinator and pride committee. Stage time is subject to number of performers, type of music, etc. Vocalists may be 5-25 minutes, with possible break? Drag personalities may be 1-4 numbers with breaks between songs for changes if they wish. If you have a minimum or maximum you wish, please advise and that will be taken into consideration.
13. The cabaret is a drama-free zone. Anyone not abiding by coordinator's, committee's, security's rules and regulations may be asked to leave.
14. Do you wish to have a photo of you in pride program? If so, a high resolution photo is requested and should be sent at a later time when requested. Please do not send photos at this time.
15. Appearances/performances are volunteer, no compensation. Tips are yours to keep.
16. Entertainers should not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Pride reserves the right to not have an entertainer perform if it appears they are under the influence.
17. Please respond either way as soon as possible. Please include your cell phone number, best email address, Facebook page.
18. In order to be included in the pride program and promotional materials, a response is needed asap. A faster response is very much appreciated.
Thanks so much! Have a great summer. Bella da Ball